Crafted from Cedar, this wooden waste basket embodies both elegance and functionality. It is surprisingly lightweight, making it effortlessly portable and easy to handle. The clean lines of its octagonal shape harmonizes beautifully with the subtle patterns of the wood grain. Available in two different sizes, this waste basket by Masaru Kawai is a delightful addition contemporary homes, exuding both style and practicality.
- Area: Gifu Prefecture
- Artist: MASARU KAWAI
- Material: Cedar
- Size: φ220 x H300mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
- Only available in Singapore.
Artist: Masaru Kawai
Born in 1979, Gifu Prefecture, Masaru Kawai was originally an architect. However, having a deep interest in the 100-year-old Japanese aesthetics centred around nature, he decided to become a woodworker, receiving his training at Oak Village in Hida, Gifu Prefecture.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Avoid direct sunlight and strong lighting as much as possible. Rapid drying may cause cracks and warpage.
- If cleaning is required, wash both sides with water, wipe off the moisture with a cloth, and dry in a well-ventilated shade so that both sides can dry at the same time. It is important to have the same drying conditions for both the front and back.
- Do not leave it out for a long time (more than a few days). Constant exposure to outside air on only either sides will cause warpage. After use, it is recommended to put it in a box or store it upright.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com