The ”Utakata” series captures the expression of countless glass bubbles, resembling the crystallized bubbles. The name "Utakata" translates to "fleeting" or "transient" in Japanese. These transparent vessels evoke a scene reminiscent of snow piling up within the glass, as if these pieces capture such fleeting moments in crystalline form. This sake server not only offers aesthetic delight, it also adds a refreshing element to the enjoyment of sake.
Area: Tanba, Hyogo Prefecture
Artist: YUKO SEKINO
Size: φ100 x H83mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Only available in Singapore.
Artist: Yuko Sekino
Born in Osaka, glass artist Yuko Sekino is currently based in Tamba and co-founded the glass blowing studio “Sorte Glass” with her husband, Ryo Sekino. Yuko emphasizes utility over decorative art. She aims to create objects that carve out meaningful moments for users within their living spaces. With her keen eye for expressing beautiful forms through the techniques she has mastered, she aspires to incorporate spontaneous expressions through bubbles.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product is designed to be a delicate structure. Please handle it very carefully. Scratches will make the glassware prone to breakage. Avoid hitting against any hard objects.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is scratched or cracked.
- Do not place the product on an unstable surface. Make sure to use it on a flat surface. Sudden temperature and air pressure changes may cause the product to break or shatter. Avoid using it in a bathroom or around the fire.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org