Introducing the latest addition to the popular Red Killifish series, the first sake ware of its kind. This exquisite sake set comprises a tokkuri (sake server) and two sake cups, adorned with meticulously hand-painted illustrations showcasing the captivating Japanese Rice Fish. The tokkuri boasts a timeless and graceful design, with its hourglass shape and slender neck, allowing for comfortable grip. This versatile sake set is a splendid addition to any collector's red killifish ensemble.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: Tokkuri φ70 x H175mm, Cup φ75 x H35mm
- Capacity: Tokkuri 300ml, Cup 60ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Riso Porcelain
An Arita ware manufacturer. Based on traditional "ko-imari" methods, they infuse digital technology into their production. These innovative creations are gaining popularity among many chefs around the world.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain-producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org