Like the light of the moon or stars reflected on the surface of the sea at night, this flower-shaped bowl display intricate speckled patterns that unfold a distinct glow. Nobuyuki Kimura's deep admiration for the masterpieces of the Northern Song dynasty has served as the driving force behind his pursuit of Tenmoku, resulting in a diverse array of captivating colors and effects. His Tetsuyo glaze is exceptionally charming beyond words, exuding a profound presence that allows users to fully engage their senses.
- Area: Kyoto Prefecture
- Artist: NOBUYUKI KIMURA
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ125 (rim) x H55mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Only available in Singapore.
Artist: Nobuyuki Kimura
A thrower living in Kyoto Prefecture. Born and raised in a ceramic family. His works are characterized by his expression of glaze, pursuing unique color expressions by repeatedly blending and test firing many times.
Generic name of ceramics made in Kyoto. There are various kinds of techniques.
The cracking that appears on the surface of glazed ceramics as a result of the differing rates of expansion and contraction between base and glaze during firing. Crackle is regarded as an important factor in appreciating the aesthetic quality of such ceramic works.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com