This seashore plate is the result of a collaboration between Singapore restaurant "terra" Tokyo Italian, owned by chef Seita Nakahara, and Arita Plus, a group of porcelain-makers from the Arita with over 400 years of history in Japan. Inspired by the beautiful blue ocean, this unique porcelain plate expresses the gentle waves and sea foams rushing ashore. Modern yet rooted in tradition, this plate was made by Riso Porcelain from Arita, Saga Prefecture.
About Chef Seita Nakahara of "terra" Tokyo Italian
Chef-owner Seita Nakahara's deep respect for nature and the culinary legacies of Japan and Italy led him through his journey in creating dishes that are fearless. His highly attuned sensibility pushes the boundary, crafting each course that highlights the beautiful essence of each region's seasonal ingredient. His quiet yet intense passion and dedication are heartfelt and deeply memorable on every dish served at "terra" Tokyo Italian.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ290 × H10mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Riso Porcelain
An Arita ware manufacturer. Based on traditional "ko-imari" methods, they infuse digital technology into their production. These innovative creations are gaining popularity among many chefs around the world.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain-producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This product is dishwasher friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- This product is microwave safe. Always ensure that there is food inside when using the microwave. Using it without food may lead to burns or damages.
- To prevent any possible cracking due to sudden temperature changes, please avoid soaking this item in water immediately after heating it in a microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org