A pair of quaint porcelain rock glasses from Gifu Prefecture embellished with bamboo patterns in light green and white made with the risenyaki method, a transfer technique which uses Japanese paper decal made on copper plates to apply prints on porcelain with a moist brush. The added touch enhances the beauty of white porcelain with its printed texture.
- Brand: MIYAMA
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ75 x h80mm
- This product comes with its own box.
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese style.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher & microwave friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com