Made in Arita, Saga prefecture, this bowl features spontaneous ink splatters against its snow-white background. Riso Porcelain, the manufacturer, is known for their deep history in Arita porcelain, blending tradition with innovation and technology. Modern yet deeply rooted in tradition, this bowl accentuates any contemporary setting and is an exclusive edition available only at HULS Gallery Singapore.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ177 x H80mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Brand: Riso Porcelain
An Arita ware manufacturer. Based on traditional "ko-imari" methods, they infuse digital technology into their production. These innovative creations are gaining popularity among many chefs around the world.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain-producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher friendly, however please avoid putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- It can be used in the microwave. But please refrain from immersing it in water immediately after heating, as it will easily crack due to sudden changes in temperature.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com