A sake cup created by Nami Takahashi, the organic form and gentle ridges is crafted using the "Ikomi" (casting) method, which involves a mold for shaping. The porcelain clay is adorned with platinum glaze and matte finished, adding a touch of rustic charm and refined elegance.
- Artist: Nami Takahashi
Size: φ50 × H55mm
- Capacity: 60ml
- This product comes with its original wooden box.
Artist: Nami Takahashi
Nami is a ceramic artist based in Tokyo. She has been interested in the creative freedom of ceramics since childhood, and studied ceramic techniques at Musashino Art University and the National School of Ceramic Art in Faenza, Italy. She pursues expression based on the beauty of natural forms, as seen in the fruits and seeds of plants.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org