Created by Makoto Yamaguchi, this Oribe Flower Vase stands as an extraordinary work of art, leaving an enduring impact through its captivating form, intricate pattern, and vivid colors. With a strong presence, this masterpiece reflects Yamaguchi's keen visual sensibility. Its remarkable appearance gives the impression of being shaped by fire, as if molten material were poured from the flames and naturally solidified into its current form. The exquisite blue glaze gracefully descends from the top like cascading streams of a waterfall, infusing the vase with dynamic and lively energy.
- Area: Seto, Aichi Prefecture
- Artist: MAKOTO YAMAGUCHI
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: L270 x D160 x H320mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Only available in Singapore.
Artist: Makoto Yamaguchi
A ceramic artist from Seto, Aichi Prefecture. Influenced by his father, he started his own career as a potter and honed his skills at Kasen Touen (Kasen Pottery Studio). Since becoming independent, he has created a unique style that reflects his own sensibility, producing works using traditional techniques such as Oribe, Shino, and Ki-Seto, as well as others using different Oribe glazes and a fusion of traditional patterns with Oribe, which he named “Rimpa Oribe.”
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org