The best towel that you’ve ever seen. This infinitely soft and supple bath towel is made of 100% certified organic cotton and is woven with 100% wind-generated electricity. Ikeuchi Organic, the manufacturer from Imabari City, strives to produce the best comforting towels that enrich our way of living. This towel is made without any toxic dyes or harmful chemicals and certified to be safe for infants. Treat your skin with this sustainable towel that will transform your bath experience.
- Area: Imabari, Ehime Prefecture
- Brand: IKEUCHI ORGANIC
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton, 60 count single yarn
- Size: L1450 x W720mm
- Note: This product comes with a gift box with ribbon wrapping.
Brand: Ikeuchi Organic
Ikeuchi Organic was established in Imabari City, also known as a ' Towel City ' in Ehime Prefecture in 1953. An all-organic textile company committed to making products with the utmost safety and minimal environmental impact. All their products have been certified by OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1, proving they are safe for infants to put in their mouths.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Use soap powder or natural oil-based liquid detergents to maintain texture. Please avoid using chlorine bleaches or fluorescent whiteners. Use synthetic detergents in small quantities if necessary.
- To maintain absorbency, please avoid using fabric softeners. Softeners work by coating fibers to create a soft feel after washing, however this coating inhibits the natural absorbency of the fibers.
- To avoid color fading or staining please use water lower than 40℃. Washing at high temperature for extended periods may cause dyes to leach from fabric.
- Towels should ideally be moved into the shade before they are completely dry. This allows the temperature to normalize and prevents over-drying which causes texture to deteriorate.
- If pile loops get caught and pull free, cut them off at the base with sharp scissors.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org