A flower-shaped bowl in a faint blue glaze with a defined crackle. The ceramic artist, Nobuyuki Kimura is devoted to creating his very own color expressions that remind people about the graceful Kyoto. Whether used for dining or display, its inviting form encourages users to hold it and also relish each moment of their dining experience.
- Area: Kyoto Prefecture
- Artist: NOBUYUKI KIMURA
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ100 (rim) x H70mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Only available in Singapore.
Artist: Nobuyuki Kimura
A thrower living in Kyoto Prefecture. Born and raised in a ceramic family. His works are characterized by his expression of glaze, pursuing unique color expressions by repeatedly blending and test firing many times.
Generic name of ceramics made in Kyoto. There are various kinds of techniques.
The cracking that appears on the surface of glazed ceramics as a result of the differing rates of expansion and contraction between base and glaze during firing. Crackle is regarded as an important factor in appreciating the aesthetic quality of such ceramic works.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org