Presenting this piece titled "Magma" by Eijiro Tokunaga, which draws inspiration from the awe-inspiring might of the Earth's core and its earthy color palette. Experience an elevated daily ritual as you embrace the harmony between beauty and functionality that this tea cup offers.
- Area: Saga Prefecture
- Artist: EIJIRO TOKUNAGA
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ82 x H100mm
- Capacity: 330ml
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Artist: Eijiro Tokunaga
A ceramic artist who trained in Kyoto and inherited the ‘Tokko kiln’ in Arita, Saga Prefecture. His specialty is carbonized firing and he pursues his own expression using various clay and glazes.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org