A sandblasted finished porcelain bowl inspired by Chrysanthemum flowers as its name suggests. Its soft, matte white petal-looking shape somehow reminds us about the traditional sweet snack in Singapore, a snowy white steamed chrysanthemum-shaped cake namely Tutu Kueh. Made in Arita, this simple yet subtle bowl serves as a quiet backdrop for any dish and creates visual impacts that stimulate our sensory experience. With its dainty shape and elegant simplicity, it is ideal for all dining occasions.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: YAMAHEI
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ230 x H35mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Manufacturer of Arita ware. Reviving a method of porcelain production called "rankakude" (eggshell) that was discontinued 100 years ago, they created ultrathin porcelain that mimics real eggshells and created a range of delicate and modern Japanese tablewares with this fascinating material.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- This item is microwave safe, however please do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- The porcelain clay contains a small amount of iron. Please note that small black spots may appear on the surface due to firing.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com