An exquisite tea pot crafted by Saori Yamazaki, a ceramic artist living in Kasama City, Ibaraki Prefecture whose works are highly sought after especially in Japan. Carbonized Kohiki is a traditional Japanese technique used to create distinctive patterns and textures on the surface of pottery. This tea pot boasts visually intriguing textures, and the Akebi vine handle adds a touch of warmth and distinctive touch, making it a truly one-of-a-kind piece.
- Area: Kasama, Ibaraki Prefecture
- Artist: SAORI YAMAZAKI
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ90 x H82mm (Excluding handle)
- Capacity: 200ml
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Only available in Singapore.
Artist: Saori Yamazaki
A ceramic artist based in Kasama City, Ibaraki Prefecture, originally from Asahikawa, Hokkaido. Saori Yamazaki pursued pottery studies in Mashiko and Kasama before becoming an independent artist based in Kasama in 2001. Her charm lies in crafting tea wares known for their warm and calm texture achieved through charcoal firing.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org