Chopsticks with harmony
An exquisite pair of chopsticks made by skillful Wajima artisans. The impressive gradation from vermillion to black is intentionally painted in different directions on two chopsticks, reminiscent of the beauty of yin and yang. Made to last, it is absolutely a pair of chopsticks with perfect harmony and balance.
- Area: Wajima, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: TAYA SHIKKI
- Material: Japanese Zelkova / Lacquer
- Size: L225mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Brand: Taya Shikki
Vendor and manufacturer (“nushiya”) of Wajima lacquerware founded in 1818. Themed on “nushiya for living”, they continue to provide lacquerware based on natural material proposing a life derived from nature.
Generic name of lacquerware produced in Wajima City, Ishikawa Prefecture. Characterized by its robustness. The wood surface is reinforced with cloth and is coated with many layers of “Jinoko” which is the powder of calcined diatomaceous earth.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Do not use the product in places subject to water to keep out mold. In case of getting wet, please dry it completely in a well-ventilated place.
- Never soak lacquerware in water for a long time.
- Never leave lacquerware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- To remove oily spots or fingerprints, wipe with a soft cloth.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dishwashing machines.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com