Japanese coolness for living
Japanese craft brand “KORAI,” inspired by the concept of “Ryo,” or refreshing coolness, have created a small plates named “Tamari” after how the glaze flows and pools on the piece. You can feel KORAI team’s profound attention to color through the gradations between these four beautiful glazed hues, from the palest white-blue to a deep gunjo ultramarine. Whether as a dessert plate or a serving plate, it will be a good companion on a relaxing break for today’s busy people.
Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
Size: φ125 × h14.5 mm
Color: White / Pale Blue / Gunjo Blue / Grey
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This product is dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- Do not heat an empty plate in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- Do not soak the product in water after heating by microwave oven. Sudden temperature changes may cause the product to break or shatter.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com