Six ancient kilns
Generic name of the six distinctive ancient kilns among all Japanese kilns, which have produced pottery from medieval times to the present day. These are Seto ware, Tokoname ware, Shigaraki ware, Echizen ware, Tanba-Tachikui ware and Bizen ware.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com