Small, lightweight lacquered spoon with the perfect curvature and smoothness. It is safe for babies as lacquered spoons do not conduct heat easily and the exceptional rounded, smooth edges are gentle for the mouth and tongue. Made by Wajima artisans, this everyday spoon is suitable for any meal and makes eating fun for little eaters.
- Area: Wajima, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: KIRIMOTO
- Material: Japanese whitebark magnolia, lacquer
- Size: L138mm
- This product does not come with its own box.
Brand: Wajima Kirimoto
One of the manufacturers of Wajima lacquerware's wooden substrate. They are now active in the general production of lacquerware, from planning, manufacturing, to selling. Emphasizing their expertise on wooden bases, they create exquisitely designed lacquerware products.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak lacquerware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Never leave lacquerware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- To remove oily spots or fingerprints, wipe with soft cloth.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com