A staple towel with great absorbency and drying quality. This Organic 120 series is the starting point of all organic cotton towels at Ikeuchi Organic. Its long-lasting softness and durability features have won the hearts of many people. Neither too thick nor too thin, this sustainable towel will certainly be your eternal favourite.
- Area: Imabari, Ehime Prefecture
- Brand: IKEUCHI ORGANIC
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton, 20 count single yarn
- Size: L800 x W350mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Brand: Ikeuchi Organic
Ikeuchi Organic was established in Imabari City, also known as a ' Towel City ' in Ehime Prefecture in 1953. An all-organic textile company committed to making products with the utmost safety and minimal environmental impact. All their products have been certified by OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1, proving they are safe for infants to put in their mouths.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Use soap powder or natural oil-based liquid detergents to maintain texture. Please avoid using chlorine bleaches or fluorescent whiteners. Use synthetic detergents in small quantities if necessary.
- To maintain absorbency, please avoid using fabric softeners. Softeners work by coating fibers to create a soft feel after washing, however this coating inhibits the natural absorbency of the fibers.
- To avoid color fading or staining please use water lower than 40℃. Washing at high temperature for extended periods may cause dyes to leach from fabric.
- Towels should ideally be moved into the shade before they are completely dry. This allows the temperature to normalize and prevents over-drying which causes texture to deteriorate.
- If pile loops get caught and pull free, cut them off at the base with sharp scissors.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org