In recent times, the value of our personal, quiet time to refresh and rewind has never been more essential while keeping up with our busy schedules. To honor those pockets of moments where you can relax and take a calm, deep breath, we present to you KORAI's series of "senseware", specially designed to heighten your senses and bring mindfulness to your daily lives.
A water vessel made from handblown glass. This is a representation of the concept of “senseware” by “KORAI”. It is named after the Greek word which means water vessel. This senseware allows us to feel the wind and the light in our daily living similar to the water bowl which is often placed in a Japanese garden. By filling the vessel with water and setting it by the window, it reflects wavering water ripples on the surface it sits on and creates a pleasant time in tune with the change of nature.
- Brand: KORAI
- Designed by Shizuka Tatsuno
- Made by Takeyoshi Mitsui
- Material: Soda-lime Glass
- Size: φ180 × H80 mm
- This product comes with its own box.
“KORAI” is a brand of Japanese craft which is dedicated to cities around the world. It is produced by HULS. This brand is aimed at conveying through craft products across Japan, the beautiful form and texture of these crafts and to express the harmony such as between “inside and outside” or “nature and home” which prevails in the Japanese culture.
Artist: Takeyoshi Mitsui
Glass artist living in Toyama Prefecture. He excels at making works using the glass blowing technique and pursues new expressions with his unique color sense.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product is designed to be delicate structure. Please handle it very carefully. Scratches will make the glassware prone to breakage. Avoid hitting against any hard objects.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is scratched or cracked.
- Do not place the product in an unstable surface. Make sure to use it on a flat surface. Sudden temperature and air pressure changes may cause the product to break or shatter. Avoid using it in a bathroom or around the fire.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org