A bowl dressed in flowers
An elegant container that evokes the sense of the ancient city of Kyoto, This crystal glazing technique, called “hana-kessho” which literally means “flower crystals,” originally conceived in China, has also blossomed brilliantly in Japan. The pattern, reminiscent of ice crystals also recalls the scenery of Japanese flowers, and is popular among connoisseur chefs.
- Area: Kyoto Prefecture
- Brand: KUMAGAI
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ100 × h65mm
- Color: Gold
- This product comes with its original box.
Wholesale distributor specializing in Kyoto ware. With a strong and wide network of pottery manufacturers, they continue to offer a large variety of Kyoto ware in the area.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of ceramics made in Kyoto. There are various kinds of techniques.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com