Ikuko Ogawa is a cut glass artist who has gained recognition for her unique patterns and deep three-dimensional cuts that transform glass into a sculptural form. This cut glass container, also known as Furidashi, is a sweet container traditionally used to store tiny colorful spiky konpeitō candies for Japanese tea ceremonies. It features intricate yet bold patterns on the indigo blue glass, showcasing Ogawa’s sensibility in expanding the boundless possibility of cut glass.
- Artist: IKUKO OGAWA
Size: φ55 X H75mm
- This product comes with its original box.
- Only available in Singapore.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org