Two spherical-shaped bonbonniere with impressive ridgelines. The lines which are based on a traditional technique called “shinogi”, form the background for the infinite cosmos in blue or pure whiteness expressing a sublimed modern beauty. A stylish variation added to your everyday dining through these lidded containers.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ90 × H90mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Brand: Riso Porcelain
An Arita ware manufacturer. Based on traditional "ko-imari" methods, they infuse digital technology into their production. These innovative creations are gaining popularity among many chefs around the world.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain-producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
A decorative technique whereby ridgelines are carved on the surface. It derived its name from the appearance of the ridges on Japanese swords which are called “Shinogi”.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This product is dishwasher friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- This product is microwave safe. Always ensure that there is food inside when using the microwave. Using it without food may lead to burns or damages.
- To prevent any possible cracking due to sudden temperature changes, please avoid soaking this item in water immediately after heating it in a microwave.
- Avoid microwaving the bonbonniere with its cover on.
Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org