Our original bonbonnière is the result of a collaboration between Singapore restaurant terra Tokyo Italian and Arita Plus, a group of porcelain-makers from the Arita with over 400 years of history in Japan. Kichiemon Porcelain, one of Arita Plus members, developed this three-dimensional foam glaze "awagesho" which took about ten years to perfect. With a delicious dish served inside, it will be a delightful surprise to open.
About Chef Seita Nakahara of "terra" Tokyo Italian
Chef-owner Seita Nakahara's deep respect for nature and the culinary legacies of Japan and Italy led him through his journey in creating dishes that are fearless. His highly attuned sensibility pushes the boundary, crafting each course that highlights the beautiful essence of each region's seasonal ingredient. His quiet yet intense passion and dedication are heartfelt and deeply memorable on every dish served at "terra" Tokyo Italian.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: KICHIEMON PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ107 × H82mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Manufacturer of Arita ware, mainly producing Japanese-style tableware with "icchin" (slip) decorations. In addition to their traditional approach, they also conceive new ways of expression through imaginative techniques such as "awagesho" featuring foam bubbled textures on porcelain surfaces.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain-producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org