Vidro glass tumbler from Hizen (Saga Prefecture). A handblown glass with uniqueness breathed into each piece results in a soft texture that is comfortable to the touch. The pattern created by its wave-like rolling shape is beautifully expressed when light passes through it.
- Brand: KORAI
- Designed by: Shizuka Tatsuno
- Made by: Soejima Glassware
- Material: Soda-lime Glass
- Size: φ70 x 130mm
- This product comes with its own box.
“KORAI” is a brand of Japanese craft which is dedicated to cities around the world. It is produced by HULS. This brand is aimed at conveying through craft products across Japan, the beautiful form and texture of these crafts and to express the harmony such as between “inside and outside” or “nature and home” which prevails in the Japanese culture.
Manufacturer: Soejima Glassware
They are the last remaining Saga glass manufacturer. Through techniques like "Japan blowing" which utilizes two blowpipes instead of one, Soejima Glass preserves their tradition that has been passed down through many generations.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This glassware is very delicate. Scratches will make the glassware prone to breakage. Handle it very carefully.
- This glassware is not heat-resistant. Sudden temperature changes may cause cracking. Do not use in microwave oven, oven, grills, or any hot surfaces.
- This product is NOT dishwasher-safe. Hand wash carefully and softly, so you can enjoy the product for a long time.
- Be careful in case of breakage as there is a danger of injury from the sharp edges.
- Do not stack the products. That may cause breakage or scratches in the surface.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com