This large-sized spoon is crafted by Wajima artisans from Ishikawa Prefecture. The gracefully carved shapes are coated with multiple layers of natural lacquer and polished to attain the ultimate smooth finish. An eating utensil with a comfortable grip that will stand the test of time.
- Area: Wajima, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: KIRIMOTO
- Material: Japanese whitebark magnolia, lacquer
- Size: L195mm
- This product does not come with its own box.
Brand: Wajima Kirimoto
One of the manufacturers of Wajima lacquerware's wooden substrate. They are now active in the general production of lacquerware, from planning, manufacturing, to selling. Emphasizing their expertise on wooden bases, they create exquisitely designed lacquerware products.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak lacquerware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Never leave lacquerware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- To remove oily spots or fingerprints, wipe with soft cloth.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org