Yuki Nishiyama's Autumn/Winter 2023 & Spring/Summer 2024 Collection.
After much anticipation, we are delighted to unveil two new collections by glass artist Yuki Nishiyama. Yuki has once again created these enchanting works exclusively for HULS, showcasing her mastery in the medium of glass.
From free-blowing to cutting and painting, Yuki handles the entire production process and translates her profound connection with nature into these awe-inspiring masterpieces. Her creations possess a sense of vitality through intricate brushwork of nature that cannot be expressed simply. She creates a world of depth in which both her painting and glasswork come together as one.
The exhibition is scheduled from 6th to 13th January 2024. During this period, those who are interested in purchasing Yuki's works will be required to submit a ballot. The ballot results will then be announced on the 16th January, and all works will be available for purchase from this time onwards.
Details of ballot registration:
- To stand a chance to purchase Yuki Nishiyama’s work, please visit our gallery between 6th to 13th January 2024 to enter your ballot.
- Participants are required to fill out the ballot form.
- All information must be filled in using a valid ID card.
- One person is entitled to a maximum of two registrations.
- The results will be announced on 16th January 2024 (Tuesday).
- Participants who are successful in the ballot draw will be notified via WhatsApp or email. They must present their copy of the ballot form and a valid ID that matches the information on the ballot form for validation upon purchase.
*HULS Gallery Singapore has the right to forfeit any winner or participant who does not comply with any of the regulations. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice.