This pot's convenient handle allows effortless one-handed tea pouring, and its capacity is just right for serving two. The tea cups feature a wide, open rim reminiscent of the morning glory flower, offering a delightful blend of fragrance and flavor in every sip. Classic and clean, this set of pale blue tea ware is an ideal gift option for all tea lovers.
- Area: Mizunami, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: MIYAMA
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: Pot φ115 x H80mm (Excluding handle), Teacup φ80 x H60mm
- Capacity: Pot 250ml, Teacup 80ml
- This product comes with its original box.
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese styles.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher & microwave friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com