This beautiful tea set by Fujimaki Seitou, a manufacturer based in Arita, Saga Prefecture, blends in seamlessly with our day-to-day life. With its elongated outlook, the simplicity of this tea set is contrasted with a gold handle.
This graceful porcelain tea set features 2 cups — the “U” cup（貴方）and the “I”（私）cup. This showcases Fujimaki Seitou’s belief that with this vessel, two people can come together to share the joyful experience of drinking tea.
Perfect for a cosy tea session. Available in both Shinogi White and Pale Blue.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: FUJIMAKI SEITOU
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: Teapot W120 x D90 x H110mm (Excluding lid & handle), Cup φ50 x H90mm
- Capacity: Teapot 430ml, “U” cup 125ml, “I” cup 110ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Manufacturer: Fujimaki Seitou
Manufacturer of Arita ware. This company has an original glazing technique that is realized through the development of a distinct, pale blue glaze. They cultivate a deep particularity to the shapes of products that specifically accentuate the beauty of this glazing technique. Until now, they continue to pursue new ways of expression.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.