Large porcelain plate from Arita in Saga Prefecture. Its refreshing colours such as the signature pale blue glaze and clean contemporary shape fit all kinds of food from main dishes to desserts. Combined with the Bamboo basket in the same collection, it can be used as a plate with a lid or a plate on a stand and gives a decorative accent to your table setting.
- Designed by: Shizuka Tatsuno
- Made by: Fujimaki Ceramics
Size: φ270 × H32mm
- This product comes with its original box.
KORAI is a brand of Japanese craft which is dedicated to cities around the world. It is produced by HULS. This brand is aimed at conveying through craft products across Japan, the beautiful form and texture of these crafts and to express the harmony such as between “inside and outside” or “nature and home” which prevails in the Japanese culture.
Official Website: https://koraikogei.com/
Manufacturer: Fujimaki Seitou
Manufacturer of Arita ware. This company has an original glazing technique that is realized through the development of a distinct, pale blue glaze. They cultivate a deep particularity to the shapes of products that specifically accentuate the beauty of this glazing technique. Until now, they continue to pursue new ways of expression.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This product is dishwasher friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- This product is microwave safe. Always ensure that there is food inside when using the microwave. Using it without food may lead to burns or damages.
- To prevent any possible cracking due to sudden temperature changes, please avoid soaking this item in water immediately after heating it in a microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com