Large porcelain plate from Arita in Saga Prefecture. Its refreshing colours such as the signature pale blue glaze and clean contemporary shape fit all kinds of food from main dishes to desserts. Combined with the Bamboo basket in the same collection, it can be used as a plate with a lid or a plate on a stand and gives a decorative accent to your table setting.
- Brand: KORAI
- Designed by: Shizuka Tatsuno
- Made by: Fujimaki Ceramics (Saga Prefecture)
- Material: Porcelain
- Color: Gunjo Blue
- Size: h32mm / φ270mm
- This product comes with its own box.
“KORAI” is a brand of Japanese craft which is dedicated to cities around the world. It is produced by HULS. This brand is aimed at conveying through craft products across Japan, the beautiful form and texture of these crafts and to express the harmony such as between “inside and outside” or “nature and home” which prevails in the Japanese culture.
Manufacturer: Fujimaki Seitou
Manufacturer of Arita ware. This company has an original glazing technique that is realized through the development of a distinct, pale blue glaze. They cultivate a deep particularity to the shapes of products that specifically accentuate the beauty of this glazing technique. Until now, they continue to pursue new ways of expression.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This product is dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- Do not heat an empty plate in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- Do not soak the product in water after heating by microwave oven. Sudden temperature changes may cause the product to break or shatter.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org