Made with 100% tin. Both cups have a lustrous inner surface that is gilded with gold leaf. It is said that tin mellows the taste of sake by removing bitterness and other unfavorable sensations. As tin is highly antibacterial and has high thermal conductivity, it is an ideal material for tableware. A perfect gift set for celebrations.
Area: Takaoka, Toyama Prefecture
- Brand: NOUSAKU
- Material: 100% Tin and Gold Leaf
- Size: φ67 x H44mm
- Capacity: 90ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Founded in 1916, Nousaku began manufacturing Buddhist ritual objects and tea sets made of brass and bronze. While preserving the traditional techniques, knowledge, and spirit passed down through generations, Nousaku continues to create products that celebrate the enchantment of metal castings.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Tin has a low melting point. Keep away from fire or heat.
- Do not use in the microwave, oven, or on open fire.
- Do not store in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes or in the freezer to avoid deterioration of the material.
- As tin has high thermal conductivity, the product will be hot when something hot is placed. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Not suitable for use in dishwasher.
- Tin is soft and easily scratched. Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad, using mild detergent.
- If the surface loses its luster, polish it with metal polish, toothpaste, or baking soda to restore its sheen. Never polish with a metal cleaner or metallic sponge.
- Excessive bending and changing shapes may lead to cracks and breakage.
- Crackling sound will occur when the product is bent. It is known as "tin cry" which is unique to tin.
- Do not leave the item wet to prevent deterioration or discoloration.
- Avoid acidic substances to prevent discoloration.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org