This porcelain teacup features an illustration of the Medaka or Japanese Rice Fish, swimming harmoniously around the vessel, like a tight-knit family. This vivid depiction is handpainted by the artisans of Riso Porcelain. It is suitable for any setting, and pairs well with the Red Killifish teapot which is also available in store.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ60 (rim) x H63mm
- Capacity: 150ml
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Brand: Riso Porcelain
An Arita ware manufacturer. Based on traditional "ko-imari" methods, they infuse digital technology into their production. These innovative creations are gaining popularity among many chefs around the world.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain-producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org