The light of new wood
A tray made of “tsuki-ita,” thinly sliced timber veneer. These paper-thin triangular veneers are arranged in a circular sunburst pattern, presenting different hues depending on the angle they are viewed from, as if light rays are emitting from the center.
- Area: Tokushima Prefecture
- Brand: MORI KOUGEI
- Material: White sycamore
- Size: φ265mm x 365mm x h22mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Brand: Mori Kougei
Manufacturer of wooden products in Tokushima Prefecture. Utilizing the technology of "tsuki ita" which revolves around paper-thin, sliced timber to create new, original lifestyle products.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product is designed to be a delicate structure. Please handle it very carefully.
- Avoid harsh drying and direct sunlight. It may cause warpage and cracking.
- Store it in a well-ventilated place with less humidity away from direct sunlight.
- As these are handmade products made of a natural material, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org