Exhibiting extraordinary artistry, this Oribe square plate by Makoto Yamaguchi makes a lasting impression, whether gracing a dining table or serving as a centrepiece. Its captivating form, intricate pattern, and vivid colors blend harmoniously, leaving an enduring impact. The exquisite blue glaze gracefully flows like streams of a waterfall, infusing the plate with dynamic and lively energy, drawing the gaze of all who encounter it.
- Area: Seto, Aichi Prefecture
- Artist: MAKOTO YAMAGUCHI
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: L260 x W250 x H40mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Only available in Singapore.
Artist: Makoto Yamaguchi
A ceramic artist from Seto, Aichi Prefecture. Influenced by his father, he started his own career as a potter and honed his skills at Kasen Touen (Kasen Pottery Studio). Since becoming independent, he has created a unique style that reflects his own sensibility, producing works using traditional techniques such as Oribe, Shino, and Ki-Seto, as well as others using different Oribe glazes and a fusion of traditional patterns with Oribe, which he named “Rimpa Oribe.”
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com