Pottery studio Shingama was founded in 1919, in Seto, Aichi Prefecture. They are particular about choosing the right soil, glaze, and gosu to create beautiful color contrast between white and indigo.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.