Takaoka copperware paper weight. Made of solid brass, the organic shapes are molded from actual pebbles found along the riverside bringing nature’s healing touch into the space. The surface is carefully polished to give a pleasant touch.
- Brand: KORAI
- Designed by: Shizuka Tatsuno
- Manufacturer: Momentum Factory Orii, Co.Ltd (Toyama Prefecture)
- Material : Brass
- Color : Blue, White, Black
- Size : W63 x D46 x H33mm
“KORAI” is a brand of Japanese craft which is dedicated to cities around the world. It is produced by HULS. This brand is aimed at conveying through craft products across Japan, the beautiful form and texture of these crafts and to express the harmony such as between “inside and outside” or “nature and home” which prevails in the Japanese culture.
Manufacturer: Momentum Factory Orii
A factory in Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture, that specializes in the coloring process of copperware manufacturing. While utilizing Takaoka copperware's traditional coloring techniques they continue to develop original interior goods and building materials.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product has unique texture and colors on the brass surface by chemical treatment. Be careful to avoid contact with hard objects or adhesive material such as tape and glue as it may cause dents, scrapes, chips or discolorations.
- Due to the characteristics of the product, it may have changes in color when it comes in contact with acidic substances or salts. Please wipe off the stains with a soft cloth.
- Keep the product dry.
- Be careful not to drop it as it is heavy.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com