Kyoto ware cup and carafe. Made from clay and decorated with white engobe in a unique brush pattern which is inspired by the delicate surface of water. The carafe can also be used as a tumbler as it has a simple shape.
Area: Kyoto Prefecture
- Brand: KORAI
- Manufacturer: KUMAGAI
- Designed by: Shizuka Tatsuno
- Material: Ceramics
Size: φ73.5 x H185mm
- Capacity: 550ml
- This product comes with its original box.
KORAI is a brand of Japanese craft which is dedicated to cities around the world. It is produced by HULS. This brand is aimed at conveying through craft products across Japan, the beautiful form and texture of these crafts and to express the harmony such as between “inside and outside” or “nature and home” which prevails in the Japanese culture.
Official Website: https://koraikogei.com/
Wholesale distributor specializing in Kyoto ware. With a strong and wide network of pottery manufacturers, they continue to offer a large variety of Kyoto ware in the area.
Generic name of ceramics made in Kyoto. There are various kinds of techniques.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com