A rock glass with beautiful ridge-lines made with a technology that was inspired by a traditional carving technique called "shinogite". The application of gold and silver combined adds a sense of contemporary luxury. Modern yet rooted in tradition, this tumbler was made exclusively for HULS Gallery by Riso Porcelain from Arita, Saga Prefecture.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ90 x H85mm
- Capacity: 350ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Riso Porcelain
An Arita ware manufacturer. Based on traditional "ko-imari" methods, they infuse digital technology into their production. These innovative creations are gaining popularity among many chefs around the world.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain-producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
A decorative technique whereby ridgelines are carved on the surface. It derived its name from the appearance of the ridges on Japanese swords which are called “Shinogi”.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com