A one and only porcelain
This Arita porcelain is characterized by a fluffy cocoon-like texture and a delicate egg shell-like thinness of less than 1 mm. The artisan’s pure spirit is evident in their pursuit of such utmost thinness and in the whiteness of the surface. Enjoy Japanese sake to your heart’s content with these five differently-shaped sake cups.
Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
Size: φ60 x H40mm
- Capacity: Daikoku 80ml, Kyokusui 48ml, Jitsugetsu 63ml, Taketori 40ml, Fuji 70ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Manufacturer of Arita ware. Reviving a method of porcelain production called "rankakude" (eggshell) that was discontinued 100 years ago, they created ultrathin porcelain that mimics real eggshells and created a range of delicate and modern Japanese tablewares with this fascinating material.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com