Full blooming plum flowers
A glass plate hand-painted with a traditional fine pattern of Japanese plum blossoms by craftsmen from Kiso in Nagano Prefecture. The pink motifs of plum blossoms which were painted on the surface and internal side of the double-layered glass create interesting shadows depending on the viewing angle. Finished with gold lacquer around the rim, it appears almost like a frame with an image of blooming plum flowers.
- Area: Kiso, Nagano Prefecture
- Brand: HYAKUSHIKI
- Material: Lacquer / Glass
- Size: φ210 x H25mm
- This product comes with its original box.
A brand of "urushi" (lacquered) glass produced by Maruyoshi Kosaka, a company located in an area that produces Kiso lacquerware. They offer colorful tableware collections inspired by the kaleidoscope.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Please store away from direct sunlight.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org