This lacquered, zelkova sake cup set symbolizes love and friendship. Named "You & Me", featuring two cups complementing each other in different shapes and colors. Crafted in Wajima, Ishikawa Prefecture, an area known for its distinguished lacquerware.
- Area: Wajima, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: KIRIMOTO
- Material: Zelkova, lacquer
- Size: φ68 (rim) x h68 mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Wajima Kirimoto
One of the manufacturers of Wajima lacquerware's wooden substrate. They are now active in the general production of lacquerware, from planning, manufacturing, to selling. Emphasizing their expertise on wooden bases, they create exquisitely designed lacquerware products.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak a lacquer ware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with dry cloth.
- Never leave a lacquer ware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- To remove oily spots or fingerprints, wipe with soft cloth.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dish washing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org