Unprecedented color gradient
This carafe “Warin” is named after the Japanese word for rings. The combination of lacquer with the translucent nature of glass creates texture to the gradation on the vessels, resulting in the ring-shaped layers. The uniquely shaped carafe has hidden measurement markers, in which the top line of lacquer denotes approx. 540ml, the second line denotes approx. 400ml and the bottom line denotes approx. 180ml. A rare gem that is highly recommended to those who are looking for cool and contemporary lacquered glassware. We recommend pairing it with its matching sake cups of the same lacquer finish.
- Area: Kiso, Nagano Prefecture
- Brand: HYAKUSHIKI
- Material: Lacquer / Glass
- Size: φ105 × H172mm
- This product comes with its original box.
A brand of "urushi" (lacquered) glass produced by Maruyoshi Kosaka, a company located in an area that produces Kiso lacquerware. They offer colorful tableware collections inspired by the kaleidoscope.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Please store away from direct sunlight.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org