Unprecedented color gradient
A matching sake glass with Warin Carafe for both Suke (transparent) and Shudamaro (red) colors. “Warin” is named after the Japanese word for rings. The combination of lacquer with the translucent nature of glass creates texture to the gradation on the vessels, resulting in the ring-shaped layers. The sake glass has hidden measurement markers, in which the top line of lacquer denotes approx. 55ml and the bottom line denotes approx. 20ml. A rare gem that is highly recommended to those who are looking for cool and contemporary lacquered glassware.
- Area: Kiso, Nagano Prefecture
- Brand: HYAKUSHIKI
- Material: Lacquer / Glass
- Size: φ58 × H45mm
- This product comes with its original box.
A brand of "urushi" (lacquered) glass produced by Maruyoshi Kosaka, a company located in an area that produces Kiso lacquerware. They offer colorful tableware collections inspired by the kaleidoscope.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Please store away from direct sunlight.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org