A fork that was inspired by the form and elegance of traditional Japanese swords. Its wooden handle’s well-designed angles and form provide a smooth grip when used.
- Area: Tsubame, Niigata Prefecture
- Brand: TOJIRO
- Material: (Handle) Ebony, (Head) 18-8 Stainless Steel (hot forging)
- Size: 208 x 25 x 28mm
- This product comes with its own box.
Since the release of their stainless steel fruit knives in 1955, Tojiro has continued in making metal products that blend tradition and technical innovation. Using forging techniques used in traditional Japanese sword-making, they continue to produce knives and tableware for both home and professional use.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with dry cloth.
- Never leave under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dish washing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com