Porcelain tea mug and cup set with strawberry patterns intricately hand-painted by the artisans of Riso Porcelain from Arita, Saga Prefecture. Featuring a brewing mug with a ridged rim and lid that keeps the leaves inside while the tea flows smoothly into the drinking cup. Enjoy a relaxing moment drinking your freshly brewed tea.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: Mug φ70 X H105mm (Including lid), Cup φ95 x H65mm
- Capacity: 150ml
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: Riso Porcelain
An Arita ware manufacturer. Based on traditional "ko-imari" methods, they infuse digital technology into their production. These innovative creations are gaining popularity among many chefs around the world.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain-producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com