Porcelain Tea Mug & Cup set from Arita, Saga Prefecture. Featuring a brewing mug with a ridged rim and lid keeps the leaves inside while the tea flows smoothly into the drinking cup. Enjoy a relaxing moment drinking your freshly brewed tea.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: ARITA PLUS (Riso Porcelain)
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: Mug: φ70 X h105 (with lid) Cup: φ95 (rim) x h65 mm
- Capacity: 150ml
Brand: Riso Porcelain
Manufacturer of Arita ware founded in 1957. Based on the traditional method of “Ko-Imari”, they bring digital technology into their production. Their innovative works are attracting chefs from around the world.
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com