A graceful posture
A wine glass by Maruyoshi Kosaka, a lacquerware studio from Kiso, Nagano Prefecture, which continues to challenge new innovations while building on the traditions it is heir to. The stem is painted with lacquer that contains a fine metal powder and finished like real metal by highly skilled artisans. The neatly shaped handsome glass is the perfect gift for a special celebration.
- Area: Kiso, Nagano Prefecture
- Brand: HYAKUSHIKI
- Material: Lacquer / Glass
- Color: Silver / Gold
- Size: φ59mm × H230mm
- Capacity: 390ml
- This product comes with its original box.
A brand of "urushi" (lacquered) glass produced by Maruyoshi Kosaka, a company located in an area that produces Kiso lacquerware. They offer colorful tableware collections inspired by the kaleidoscope.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Please store away from direct sunlight.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com