Feeling the scenery of a plateau
Original paintings of plateau plants that grow naturally in Mt.Tanigawadake are drawn by the students of Tokyo University of the Arts, which was completed in two years. A year later, using a delicate transfer technology, this beautiful set of Mino ware plate emerges showing the strong core of unassuming common plants.
- Area: Mizunami, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: MIYAMA
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ150mm x w154mm x h20mm
- This product comes with its original box.
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese style.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher & microwave friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org