Feeling the scenery of a plateau
Original paintings of plateau plants that grow naturally in Mt.Tanigawadake are drawn by the students of Tokyo University of the Arts, which was completed in two years. A year later, using a delicate transfer technology, this beautiful set of Mino ware plates emerges showing the strong core of unassuming common plants.
- Area: Mizunami, Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: MIYAMA
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: L154 x W150 x H20mm
- This product comes with its original box.
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese styles.
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- This item is dishwasher & microwave friendly, however please refrain from putting it in an overloaded dishwasher.
Do not use in oven or on an open fire.
Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
For your safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org