Embraced by silence
Glass artist Takeyoshi Mitsui who is based in Toyama Prefecture conveys his unique sense of color through his pieces in this acclaimed series called "Silence". His sophisticated use of color gradation projects a quiet tranquillity that softens the appearance of glass. Mr. Mitsui creates his pieces using the hand-blown technique that demands intense precision and a high level of craftsmanship while infusing his unique perception of color. This results in an elegant style that is distinctively his. Instilled with a graceful modern charm, these vases serve as beautiful containers for your flowers while reflecting a delightful nuance of colors for your everyday life.
Area: Toyama Prefecture
Artist: TAKEYOSHI MITSUI
Material: Soda glass
Size: φ44 x H175mm
- Note: This product does not come with its own box.
Artist: Takeyoshi Mitsui
Glass artist living in Toyama Prefecture. He excels at making works using the glass blowing technique and pursues new expressions with his unique color sense.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- This product is designed to be a delicate structure. Please handle it very carefully. Scratches will make the glassware prone to breakage. Avoid hitting against any hard objects.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is scratched or cracked.
- Do not place the product on an unstable surface. Make sure to use it on a flat surface. Sudden temperature and air pressure changes may cause the product to break or shatter. Avoid using it in a bathroom or around the fire.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org